[eDebate] the abraham lincoln cartoons were not social constructions

Josh jbhdb8
Wed Oct 29 23:36:01 CDT 2008

Once again insult me, everyone is a moron, except for the great brain
President Stroube.

Thank goodness you are here to save us all (like flash gordon) in your cute
generals clothing....I bet there are lots of medals on your hand stiched
robe (which looks suspiciously like an old bath robe but I am sure its the
finest silk).

All Hail President stroube, he will save every one of us....savior of the
universe....you can play that back and re-read it if the sound of your own
clapping gets too old.

The CNN interview was so fun, I just talked and talked about all the
education I was getting from that little known political genius Old Strega
the alter ego for the super hero President Stroube,

Josh