[eDebate] Baltimore College Debate needs T file $$ for you

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue Sep 2 09:28:52 CDT 2008

Hello,

Baltimore College Debate needs a high quality T file for the college
topic.We will pay $75 when complte. We will also consider an onging
payment for updates. we want shells definitions and answers, we are
looking for a current college debater or coach for this assignment, if
you are interested submit a bid that contains when you expect to be
done, what it will contain, your price for updates and any value added
components that you think would help our students and coaches. please
have the bid in by wednesday at 10 Pm eastern time...Thanks

andy ellis