[eDebate] The Newest Member of the Pepperdine Waves Debate Team?

James Maritato james.maritato
Wed Sep 3 00:42:52 CDT 2008

Hey All,

    I just wanted to pass along word that Sarah Stone Watt and Erik Watt are
the proud parents of a healthy baby girl.  Evan Lily-Stone Watt entered the
world on Tuesday, September 2 weighing in at 7 lbs. 10 ounces.  Rumor has it
she did not cry, but immediately demanded someone find her a "Reader as
Controller" file, camera film, and a ride to Old Navy. :-)

    All kidding aside, I hope that you will join me in congratulating two of
my favorite people on the planet and their newborn on achieving healthy
family unit status :-).

    Adorable baby picture attached, but be forewarned as you may make that
"awwww" sound from tv sitcoms.

Jim Maritato
Marist Debate