[eDebate] Help for a new program in Southern Cal

Peters Tammie L. tpeters
Wed Sep 3 12:13:13 CDT 2008

Colleagues:  A graduate of mine is attending college at Whittier College in the Los Angeles area.  She desperately wants to start up a debate program there, as she debated for me in high school for all four years.  I don't know if she is looking to start up a CEDA program, or possibly a Parli program.  I was wondering if any of you might be willing to share your email addressses with her to offer her advice or tips.  As a high school coach in Colorado, I know nothing about college competition or Southern California.  If you would be willing to communicate with this young lady, please send me your email and I will send it along to her.

Thanks for your help,
Tammie Peters
Golden High School, Golden, Colorado