[eDebate] GSU Updates & Request

Dr. Joe Bellon debate.gsu
Thu Sep 4 08:09:15 CDT 2008

I know a lot is still in flux for many of you, but if you know what teams
you are sending to our tournament, please try to enter them on
www.debateresults.com as soon as possible. Please also remember to include
dietary information for everyone in your group.

As of yesterday, the hotel block is full. Please let me know if you are
still looking for rooms, as I may be able to help you out.

The folks at the hotel want me to remind you:

(1) if your room is not a guaranteed double-double, it will probably be a
king room. They are going to e-mail everyone affected by this issue (they
tell me).

(2) on check in, they will probably ask for the names of everyone in your
rooms, just for contact purposes. This does not strike me as a requirement
so much as a request.

Thanks all. We're looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta.

Dr. Joe Bellon
Director of Debate
Georgia State University