[eDebate] NDCA HS Caselist

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Sun Sep 7 21:59:20 CDT 2008

I hope everyone had a good, safe weekend.

The NDCA is proud to announce a centralized case list for intell for high school debate.  Our hopes are that individuals, including coaches, students, and tournament directors, will find ease in having a unified, centralized location to get case information.  A huge thanks to Bill Batterman who is overseeing this project for the NDCA as well as Brandon Sheats and Mike Bietz, who are providing web/technical assistance.

You can find this caselist at http://wiki.debatecoaches.org.

For the next forty-eight hours, we ask that you honor a policy of enjoying the website, but not posting.  We are trying to work out some kinks to make it user-friendly to post, but we did not want to withhold information from Grapevine.  I would hope that by mid-week, individuals will be able to opt-in and post.

If you have intell from any tournaments (either your own team or individuals that you have debated), please email me at ttate at glenbrook.k12.il.us or Bill at billbatterman at gmail.com.  Please include the school name and last names of debaters.

This caselist will be the site where caselists from Greenhill, St. Mark's and The 2008 Glenbrooks will be posted.  If there are other tournament directors that would like to utilize this site, please let me know and we are happy to coordinate.    Individuals will also be able to opt-in to post information.

As always, please let me or an NDCA Board member know of any concerns or questions you may have.  As always, this should also serve as a reminder to get your NDCA memberships renewed (they expire on September 30 if you have an annual membership) or become a first-time member.  We view ourselves as "foot soldiers" to try to meet community needs - we can't survive as an organization without a healthy membership base!

Tara Tate
President, NDCA
Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn ?10 hidden secrets? from Jamie.