[eDebate] Florida needs to hire judging for Vegas Tournament

Marissa Silber luvmarissa
Tue Sep 9 08:16:22 CDT 2008

The University of Florida needs to hire between 5-7 rounds of judging (preferably 7) for the Las Vegas tournament. We pay 25 dollars a round... I will bring you a check to the tournament. Even if you do not have that many rounds to give, we will take what you do have! I have no problem giving 3-4 different people checks as long as we ultimately get our commitment filled.

Thanks! I look forward to seeing everyone at the upcoming tournaments.

Marissa

--
SILBER,MARISSA A

Debate Coach and Lecturer
Political Science PhD Candidate
University of Florida

See how Windows Mobile brings your life together?at home, work, or on the go.