[eDebate] 2 Motor City Classic Updates

Kelly Young kel1773
Wed Sep 10 10:54:57 CDT 2008

It's a little early, but these are two important items:

1) For those programs traveling to Detroit via I-75N, please know that I-75 is closed for a section just south of Downtown. Asa result, you cannot take it access I-94, which is where the hotel
is located. Instead, a while after entering Michigan, you will see detour signs for 275, take the detour and it will take you to I-94 near the airport. If you drive back towards Detroit from
there, you will find the Dearborn exits for the hotel.

2) The group room block has been uploaded into the Hyatt system and below is the information for you to call and make reservations:
 A block of rooms is being held at the Hyatt Regency Dearborn for October 24-28, 2008. Reservations can be made by calling our central reservations at 800-233-1234 or online
at www.dearborn.hyatt.com and entering the code: G-WAYN. The cut-off date to make reservations under the group block is October 9th.
 If you encounter any problems with reservations, please contact the sales office and ask for Diana Blausey or her assistant Courtney.

Hope to see everyone in late October,
Kelly

Kelly M. Young, Ph.D.
Director of Forensics/