[eDebate] Results of the ADA Mail Ballot

Hall, Michael P. Debate mphall
Mon Sep 15 15:30:33 CDT 2008

13 schools returned ballots.

Amendment to the Constitution (Require 2/3 majority approval)

Proposal #1:  Yes - 8, No - 5, Amendment fails

Amendments to the Standing Rules (Require simple majority approval)

Proposal #1:  (changes to Article I, Section 5) Yes - 8, No - 5, Amendment passes
Proposal #2:  (changes to Article I, Section 8 )Yes - 10, No - 3, Amendment passes
Proposal #3:  (changes to Article I, Section 12) Yes - 8, No - 5, Amendment passes
Proposal #4:  (changes to Article II, Section 5) Yes - 10, No - 3, Amendment passes

You will be able to find an updated copy of the ADA rules tomorrow at www.liberty.edu/debate<http://www.liberty.edu/debate>.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01C91750.6018CB70]
Michael P. Hall
Director of Debate