[eDebate] Saying NO to Tru TV

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Tue Sep 16 14:56:41 CDT 2008

I got this email and said I have nothing to add.

    Dear Mr. Alfred Snider:

    I am contacting you on behalf of TRU TV - "MOST DARING and MOST
    SHOCKING. We
    are a pro law enforcement show and we license clips from stringers who
    capture footage for most daring and shocking stories. I understand
    you may
    have RAW footage from the CEDA 2008 debate involving SHANAHAN vs.
    SHANARA.

    I would like to speak to you regarding this matter. I look forward
    to seeing
    what you have so we can decide whether to proceed with a story or not.

    Please contact me with any questions you may have, I have also
    attached our
    press kit for your perusal.

    Thanks for your time.

    Best,