[eDebate] Fwd: paperless debate

Seth T. Ellsworth sethellsworth
Tue Sep 16 15:55:57 CDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Seth.Ellsworth at startek.com
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:54:36 -0600
Subject: RE: paperless debate
To: sethellsworth at gmail.com

Stephen,
Really dude? Using computers instead of paper and saving money on travel
costs as well printing costs is robot wars? I am sorry dude but that's
asinine and stupid. Not only are the Whitman debaters still "doing
things" but they are also engaged at the tournament and trying to make
it easier on all of us. My back used to hurt from carrying tubs. Now
perhaps it doesn't have to. Also debates over the interweb might be just
as good or better than debates in real time. Imagining getting to sleep
a little extra in your own bed before debating. Get off your horse on
top of your ivory tower and think before you say things.