[eDebate] Ans Stannard re: NCA meeting sites

Darren Elliott delliott
Thu Sep 18 15:47:07 CDT 2008

Matt et al,

We have received no official word from NCA about moving meetings that are CEDA meetings.  As soon as we know the schedule for meetings we will post it to the community.  In addition to the notice I posted earlier, there is another email from UNITE that encourages people to stand in solidarity with the picket line.  If you would like a copy of that email, please backchannel me.  I have not received any edebate postings in my account for 4 days.  Unusually quiet I thought.  So I checked the archives and saw a lot of traffic.  Wonder if anyone else is having this problem.  Anyways, wanted to answer Matt's question.

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics
Kansas City Kansas Community College