[eDebate] Judging and prefs at Kentucky

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Fri Sep 19 12:13:04 CDT 2008

Since we're only two weeks out, it would be great if everyone could nail down their judging for Kentucky (we're still about 100 rounds short).

We will be using ordinal prefs at Kentucky using Jon Bruschke's system for recording those prefs.  The system is open for use immediately.  You should be able to start work now as long as you make your final adjustments when the judging pool is locked in (Wednesday prior to the tournament).

If you have questions, send me an e-mail.

GARY