[eDebate] Thanks to Kings

V I Keenan vikeenan
Sun Sep 21 17:17:50 CDT 2008

As always, hospitality, a reasonable schedule, and lots of novice debate at
our cross-region opener.

Thanks to Mike Berry (and his family!) and the whole Kings crew, as well as
Berch and Katsulas in tab, for a great tournament.  My novices are excited,
my first year college debaters are impressed, and my returners are happy to
be back.

The whole Coalition appreciates having such a great opportunity to see old
friends, welcome new faces, and introduce the joy of debate to others.

We will also disclose that Binghamton broke the new "Cuteness Advantage"
this weekend - definite round winner.

Thanks again to everyone, and good luck to those still at GSU.

-VIK

--
Vik Keenan
Director - Baruch Debate, CUNY