[eDebate] The 2008 Glenbrooks - Hired Judging

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Mon Sep 29 08:57:50 CDT 2008

The 2008 Glenbrooks is looking for hired judges for our tournament on November 22-24, 2008.  We are looking for judges in all of our events - CX, LD, Public Forum, Student Congress, and Individual Events.   If you are interested in being hired, please email Tara Tate at ttate at glenbrook.k12.il.us.  Pay, hotel, and possible transportation negotiated.

If you are a college coach and you are coming into town for the weekend for recruitment and to hang out :), please let me know if you are willing to judge a round or two for the tournament so we can get you on the strike sheet.    We always need very high quality judging for elims on Monday.

Tara Tate
Glenbrook South Debate
Co-Director, 2008 Glenbrooks