[eDebate] Thanks to Rochester

V I Keenan vikeenan
Mon Sep 29 12:10:46 CDT 2008

As always, it was great to see everyone in the region.  The Roch did a
fantastic job of offering hospitality and quality debates and accommodating
any and all requests.

Thanks to Ken, Gordie, all of the Yellowjacket alums, and all of the
debaters.  Special thanks to Brad Smith himself, who judged one of our
teams, and his wonderful wife Jane who has tournament management down to a
science.

And a special thank you to whomever ensured the rain stayed minimal and the
sun even came out.  It turns our Rochester can have nice weather - I didn't
need to use one tunnel all weekend.

See folks at West Point!

-VIK

--