[eDebate] Thanks to Clarion

Mike Davis davismk13
Tue Sep 30 11:48:28 CDT 2008

Thanks to Jim and the rest of the crew for a great weekend in Clarion.
The tournament was well run and the students who helped run ballots
(and bring me a Mountain Dew before I had to judge) we great. I cannot
think of a tournament where you get more for your money.

Also, the tournament is at the same time as ALF (Autumn Leaf
Festival). So it would be a great tournament to bring the whole family
next year. Or it is just a great place to be if you want deep fried
oreos, twinkies or snickers (yes, I had all three).

Mike

--
Dr. Michael Davis
Director of Debate/Assistant Professor