[eDebate] Richmond Tournament Oct 11-13

Kuswa, Kevin kkuswa
Tue Sep 30 12:26:14 CDT 2008

Hi all.

We're approaching 60 teams at the Richmond tournament and we anticipate
quite a few more.

Register soon on debateresults if you plan on coming-you can find the
full invitation there as well.  We are requesting internet passwords
this Friday and we cannot request passwords for folks not yet
registered.

We also have a list of back-up hotels if you cannot get in at the Best
Western this late-email me for more information.

We are looking forward to hosting as always,

Kevin

Dr. Kevin Douglas Kuswa

Director of Debate, Dept. of Rhetoric & Comm. Studies

400-A Weinstein Hall
(U)

University of Richmond, VA 23173                           Spide(R)bate

(804) 289-8269

debate.richmond.edu/