[eDebate] Great Weekend in Baltimore

Ricky Deck rickydeck
Mon Sep 15 10:45:32 CDT 2008

Speaking for both my partner and I, the Towson tournament was a great way to
start the year.  Going to a tournament without having any idea of what to
expect, Towson's debaters, coaches, and Andy Ellis allowed my partner and I
to relive an event we've truly missed.  The tournament was fun, diverse,
exciting, and full of engagement (both from the teams and judges).  I'd also
like to thank all of the teams that showed support of our attempt
at starting up new programs and debating together.
Cheers to the start of a great upcoming year to all.

--Ricky Deck
Drexel University/Swarthmore College Debate