[eDebate] Accepting it!

Massey, Jackie B. debate
Wed Apr 1 09:36:35 CDT 2009

So from what I understand, thats just how it works.

Some have different reasons, which are good and bad.

I guess i take back the "unethical" and I do not know the underlying reasons.  I totally disagree on whatever they are.

So my accusations are probably wrong.  However, I do see how some might view the way people rank as cheating.

I am sorry for the explosion.  My team should have been at the NDT and districts should not have been held against them.  This person could have ranked them a 22 or 23 and it would not have mattered.

peace

massey