[eDebate] just throwing this out there...

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Apr 3 00:14:58 CDT 2009

over the last semester i have realized that no matter how frustrated debate
had me last summer its still where my home is, so i am looking for a place
to work ...what i am looking for is a place that can pay me enough to live
like an adult in the place where the university is and provides classes at
the university and health insurance as a benefit...if you think thats an
outlandish request, so be it, if you are at or know of a school that has
such a position, or think something can be worked out, lemme know...there
are some things i am considering right now, but i thought i would expand my
field of possibilities and see whats out there...