[eDebate] Video and next year

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Sun Apr 5 21:06:30 CDT 2009

So while we hash this out let me make a suggestion for next year....the bay
area is one of the most active areas in the world for internet media, lets
start now to find a company that does this for a living, a startup would be
ideal because they would have the greayerst incentive to do it as a donated
service(tax write off) and could most benefit from intriducing their service
to an avid user community...somebody bigger doesnt need the publicity but
someone with something to promote to micro networks of cirulateable power
does...that or just have berkley do it...but really there are companies who
could do this far more easily, manage the sharing etc....if i come across
the right startup ill share...