[eDebate] card cutting job next year?

Andrea Reed andreareed2007
Fri Apr 10 16:39:51 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a card cutting/asst coaching job next year.
Unfortunately I am having some trouble with this, because unlike
official faculty positions, not many people seem to post to edebate
about their needs for these other types of coaching.

I cut alot of cards and I'm sure any Wake person will highly recommend
having me around.  If there are teams still out there looking for an
asst coach, I am very interested.

Thanks,

Andrea

ps- for any of you out there that lament the loss of women coaches in
the activity, here's a chance to keep around one that desperately
wants to stay.... I dunno... maybe its the economy or