[eDebate] IMPROVING FOOD IN DEBATE -- PLEASE READ

pradeep pramanik pradeeppramanik
Sat Apr 11 19:13:16 CDT 2009

Greetings fellow debaters,
?
I am a senior debater at Emory University and I am conducting a survey to assess the nutritional habits of collegiate debaters. I intend to use the resulting data to get healthy power-foods sponsored at tournaments. Also, I will create a brochure tailored specifically for debaters with suggestions for leading a healthier life (e.g. grocery lists for tournaments, yoga routines that increase your total lung capacity, suggestions for preparing for all-night work sessions, etc?) that will hopefully spur community solutions to a dynamic and personal issue. This is something that would have helped me and so I feel driven simply by the hope that it may at least help one other person.
?
Please take 3 minutes of your time to complete the following survey for the future benefit of our community:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=UXRaQz5cdZa0Ke1YhdZHag_3d_3d
?
If you are a debate coach, please encourage your students to fill out the survey.
All responses are anonymous and can not be linked to your identity in any way.
?
Your time is appreciated.
Best Regards,
Pradeep K Pramanik