[eDebate] Paul "Funnyman" Johnson Does Iowa City

Jason Regnier jregnier
Mon Apr 13 10:15:55 CDT 2009

In a show entitled, "Delusions of Grandeur," Paul performed a stand-up
comedy routine before a captivated (or maybe just plain "captive") audience
of surly union members (or maybe just hapless graduate students) in Iowa
City last week.  We laughed; we cried; we were confronted with unrestrained
cruelty of human existence.  These videos are exclusive and will only be
available for a limited time, so act now and enjoy!