[eDebate] FW: Temporary Part Time Teaching Gig

Eric Maag emaag
Wed Apr 15 21:25:41 CDT 2009

________________________________
From: Eric Maag
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:56 PM
To: edebate at www.ndtceda.com
Subject: Temporary Part Time Teaching Gig

Southwestern College is looking for a Part-Time Professor (2-3 classes) who can teach Policy Debate as well as other introductory communication courses.  The applicant must have a Masters degree with at least Bachelors in communication.  A Masters in communication would be ideal.  Position would be available for at least a year and then could be negotiated for future possibilities.  One of our Full-time professors will be on Sabbatical next year.

Please email me with any questions about the position.

Eric Maag
Co-Director of Forensics
Professor of Communication
Southwestern College