[eDebate] Please join me in supporting March of Dimes March for Babies

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Thu Apr 16 02:18:11 CDT 2009

I am walking in the march of dimes march for babies at the beginning of may,
and in so doing am trying to raise donations and sponsors...if you are in
the Baltimore Area, join our team Bmore YOURS and come out and walk with us,
if you are not in the area, you can sponsor me and my team by using the
information in the fwd email below...even if you can only donate a few bucks
it helps...thank you and let me know if you have any questions

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andy Ellis <andy at marchforbabies.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 3:14 AM
Subject: Please join me in supporting March of Dimes March for Babies
To: Andy Ellis <Andy.edebate at gmail.com>

Dear Andy,

I am very excited to be a part of March for Babies, please support my
participation by making a donation.

Why March for Babies? Because the March of Dimes champions the needs of moms
and babies in our community and across the nation. The money we raise for
March for Babies will help:

- support all-important research offering preventions and solutions for
babies born too soon or with birth defects
- educate women on things they can do to increase their chances of having a
healthy baby
- provide comfort and information to families with a newborn in intensive
care
- push for newborn screening and health insurance for all pregnant women and
children

Won`t you please help me in this worthy cause? Contributing to my walk
online is fast, easy and secure. You can donate directly from my personal
webpage with a credit card or PayPal. If you prefer, I can also accept cash
or check. Just click the appropriate box on my webpage.
My personal web page address for donations is ...

http://www.marchforbabies.org/teams/709110

Would you like to see what March for Babies is and why I'm walking?
Click the link to see the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ1CsZbjY0g

The March of Dimes mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing
birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

Click Now to sponsor me for March for Babies!