[eDebate] Another Plea for Research Help

Daniel Stout drs3355
Thu Apr 16 18:30:28 CDT 2009

Halli Tripe Roberts and I are doing work for a class in persuasion about
recruiting debaters to universities and colleges. So if you could
reflect upon your college bound decisions and take a few minutes to fill
out this survey it would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone over the age of 18 and debates or debated in college or is going
to debate in college is qualified to fill out the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...cb97VS8A_3d_3d
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=DsquuE8MCWCMXPcb97VS8A_3d_3d>

I'll be more than willing to share the raw results with anyone who wants
them when they are all recieved.

Thanks in advance

Daniel R. Stout
Asst Coach, Kansas State Debate