[eDebate] ndt ranking report draft 2.0, thus april 16, 2009

Jim Hanson hansonjb
Fri Apr 17 00:10:41 CDT 2009

hi

I've updated the ndt ranking report. 2.0 is a pretty significant change from the original draft--many schools' points changed.

http://www.whitman.edu/rhetoric/ndt/

changes made:

--sherry hall's email address updated (two spots) in the report

--removed erroneous james madison results (note--this affected many teams and with substantial point changes)

--central oklahoma ceda quarters points now counted

--liberty points adjusted for various items

--rankings adjusted so teams should now all be in order (including doublecheck on florida)

--jv finals utsa vs trinity, points adjusted

see more errors? did I skip over something you emailed me about? email me.

jim :)
hansonjb at whitman.edu