[eDebate] Brochure and Registration info- Call of the Loon Institute

Nicole nicole.colston
Fri Apr 17 14:26:06 CDT 2009

Hello to College Debaters and Coaches!

Please join us June 12-22, 2009 for the "Call of the Loon Institute", an
alternative debate camp for college debaters.  Our waterfront facilities are
located on beautiful Loon Lake in upstate NY.

We are proud to offer an individualized and non-traditional instructional
format to explore alternative styles in debate.  Be sure to check out our
impressive list of institute leaders, as well as our unique accommodations
and camp policies.

I have attached the links to the registration forms and brochure for the
Call of the Loon Institute.  The registration/deposit deadline is *May 4th*.
 We only have 2-3 remaining spots (15 camper max).

As you make your summer camp plans, I hope that you celebrate and create
debate, regardless of which institute you attend.  Please feel free to
contact me with any questions or concerns.

My Best Wishes,

Nicole Colston
Redlocks Education

p.s.  We have one remaining scholarship opportunity for a D-6 debater,
please contact me asap for more information.

Brochure:

http://www.thinkorsink.net/pdf/CallOfTheLoon_BROCHURE_2009.pdf

Registration:

http://www.thinkorsink.net/pdf/REGISTRATION_FORM_Call_of_the_Loon_Institute.pdf