[eDebate] Reminder - ADI Fellows Application Deadline

Adam Symonds asymonds
Wed Apr 22 10:46:03 CDT 2009

Just a brief note to remind everyone thinking about applying for the fellows
program - the deadline is May 1st. We will review applications and announce
the fellows as soon as possible after May 1st.
I also inadvertently failed to include Jason Russell on the list of faculty
in my previous email. He will indeed be returning for another year at the
ADI, and we are pleased to have the coach of the 2009 CEDA Nationals
Champion on staff.

All relevant information for the ADI is available at
www.public.asu.edu/~asymonds .

Best,

--
Adam Symonds