[eDebate] How about a humans only listserv?

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Sat Apr 25 13:50:56 CDT 2009

I am trying to follow edebate and it is becoming increasingly difficult.

Stregas old and new along with others make it hard to tell the humans
from the phantasms.

I would urge a listserv that requires actual names to be linked to emails.

My solution is not organizational, but personal. Stop talking to anyone
who does not identify themselves.

Even if they insult you and especially if they insult you.

Please identify yourself or shut up or (failing that hopefully) get ignored.

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics