[eDebate] New Director of Debate at University of Florida - Congratulations to Rashad Evans!

Marissa Silber luvmarissa
Tue Apr 28 14:13:23 CDT 2009

The University
 of Florida Speech and Debate Team is
thrilled to welcome Rashad Evans as the new Director of Debate! While I am incredibly sad to say goodbye to the team, and want
to once again thank them for being such an incredible group of individuals to
work with, I am pleased to know the team will be left in such great hands. I can't wait to see all the good that Rashad does with the team. I
hope D6 will welcome Rashad home as he returns to academia and debate. Congratulations
Rashad and Go Gators!

Marissa Silber

Windows Live? SkyDrive?: Get 25 GB of free online storage.
http://windowslive.com/online/skydrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_skydrive_042009