[eDebate] thanks to joel and the horns

Sarah Partlow sarahtp73
Wed Apr 1 10:05:41 CDT 2009

I want to add my thanks.  We had a great time!
Sarah
Idaho State

________________________________
From: "Kuswa, Kevin" <kkuswa at richmond.edu>
To: "edebate at ndtceda.com" <edebate at ndtceda.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 9:00:25 AM
Subject: [eDebate] thanks to joel and the horns

joel, you've helped to make texas a huge part of the debate landscape and it was awesome to see you and the horns bring us all to austin and host a TOP-NOTCH NATIONAL DEBATE TOURNAMENT!  congratulations on the tournament, the twenty-plus year streak of teams at the ndt, and thanks for a great event, all the way from the breakfast tacos to the hightower speech to the bat warnings!

sincerely,

kevin
spider debate