[eDebate] Incomeptency and 2ND Round rankings!

bandana martin drmosbornesq
Wed Apr 1 11:48:32 CDT 2009

this has got to be some kind of joke - your pre-district rankings were every
bit as crazy at least regarding clay and jumbles - o u know the 8th or 9th
best team at the D3 tournament lol

the day jackie massey calls everyone ELSE cheaters ...