[eDebate] Incomeptency and 2ND Round rankings!

Massey, Jackie B. debate
Wed Apr 1 12:14:48 CDT 2009

I checked on your D3 Ranking!

I ranked you 8th and you got 7th?  How is that crazy?  Trinity is who i did injustice to if anyone.

Sounds like I might be good in vegas!

I picked 6 of the 10.   Two of the ones i had picked in the top 10 dropped out of the tournament.

Here is my transparency!
My rankings on the far right.

1. Trinity BE, 8-0 (20)    15
2. UTD BR, 7-1 (18)  3