[eDebate] Incomeptency and 2ND Round rankings!

Josh jbhdb8
Wed Apr 1 12:30:16 CDT 2009

No offense to my alma mater but ranking UTD (semis at Harvard) 3d seems a
bit loopy,

I once had a team that was 5-3 at Kentucky and Wake and didnt get a second
round...I certainly understand how frustrating that can be.

Josh