[eDebate] Re-thinking the States Counterplan

Pacedebate at aol.com Pacedebate
Sat Apr 4 21:22:20 CDT 2009

In a message dated 4/4/2009 2:10:56 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
kkuswa at richmond.edu writes:

I agree  with the arguments that there are better ways to approach the
poverty topic  (Ryan's post is really helpful on this), but censorship is not the
right  path...
It's not censorship it's about prioritizing what arguments summer  institutes
will teach. There are a number of arguments that the summer  institutes will
choose not to discuss this summer. I'm just advocating that the  states cp be
put in the same dustbin where whole rez currently  resides.
recession.