[eDebate] [CEDA-L] repost: Final round video-need ec feedback

Sun Apr 5 20:04:09 CDT 2009

Look, as usual, I will lay it out in all of its ugliness:

I like Andy and Darren is, I now admit, my illegitimate son:

Debate, especially, the CEDA NAtional Championship final round is a PUBLIC
debate. Let the the damn tape be posted on the the net. If you are so ashamed
of this activity, or what the hell you are doing during this activity's climax,
get the hell out. Otherwise, let people post the good, the bad and the ugly.

Scott