[eDebate] repost: Final round video-need ec feedback

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Sun Apr 5 20:48:25 CDT 2009

Lemme me make this clear to everybody....i agree it should be posted....its
encoding and uploading to google video (slowly i might add-everybody must be
trying to download the stewie version of everything i do) but until the ec
decides what to do with it will stay private...people who have choosen to
opt out are cut out of the video...largely because ceda in my mind issued a
policy without a ton of clairity that allows people to opt out...i will send
a duplicated copy to ceda nd they can decide if they want to let people opt
out...sucks i agree...not my call