[eDebate] What's in a name?

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Thu Apr 9 09:19:12 CDT 2009

What I am talking about does not eliminate discussions of federal
policy. You might decide to use the USFG as your agent, or you might
decide to use the WTO or the ICC.

"This House" can and does include all of them. It takes the agent out of
the topic and puts it in the plan.

I agree about debate being a training ground for real activism later.
You are spot on.

Tuna