[eDebate] Agents/K vs. policy discussion

Josh jbhdb8
Sat Apr 11 14:32:28 CDT 2009

I would like to say that this misses Dylan's point, the K authors make
claims that are generally non-falsifiable and that are accepted as evidence
EVEN IF there is no reason other than the cloud of funny smelling smoke to
believe its true.

As Tim deftly observed, that "evidence" is just all corrupted by capitalism
dude,

Josh

ps. I agree with Jackie B. Massey that many K's are just a different impact
structure and a K of traditional impact analysis.