[eDebate] Dear Policy Debate R Us...

RJ Giglio byrdrebel69
Mon Apr 13 18:02:08 CDT 2009

I said a couple of points.. and you can ask Devon I was correct in my reading of his argument.

Maybe Harvards a K team maybe they aren't. You don't even want to know the sins bobo has committed that DEMANDED his excommunication from the K community. IF you're really interested you can ask him though (be sure to include asking him about the sins I committed in his tent)

Cal BP? Eh

I dunno where I said 'policy debaters represent a clear and present danger' to anything

I also think it's sexist to say whining is a sexist term. Your card just says women were called whiners. I agree.