[eDebate] malgor is always hungry

malcolm gordon malgorthewarrior
Wed Apr 15 14:24:04 CDT 2009

Oh Josh

You are a silly rabbit!  I'm not quite as bored as you, therefore don't have
enough time to have a long response.  Fortunately for both of us there isn't
much to respond to.  Nothing in my post indicted industrial agriculture as a
whole.

You are quite desperate for an industrial ag good/bad debate.  I'm not
really interested in talking with you about this.  I was merely pointing out
that in a world of industrial ag and capitalism things are mighty jacked.  I
do agree that distribution of resources is the biggest problem when dealing
with hunger/poverty, hence my central point in both short posts being that
people are starving/dying/being peed on/arrested/tortured/murdered despite
the fact that we produce enough (as you are so anxious to repeat over and
over and over) via advanced ag to make sure no one dies from lack of food.

Also, I wasn't making solvency arguments, or disadvantages, or counterplans.
I'm not debating you. I literally posted some facts about how many people
are starving, and asserted that the status quo was inadequate.  Let it go,
man. We know I would win anyway.

So I didn't really read your whole post because I assume it's just a bunch
of reasons you hate hippies and love industrial farming.  Again, not
relevant.

Someday, when we are both feeling super dorky, we can have a huge throwdown
on edebate about something like prolif, or ag, or cap, and fill up
everyone's inbox etc. It won't be hard since you seem to pick the losing
side on every issue.

Good day sir

Malgor

PS- I won't make any Mavericks jokes here.  The playoffs start Sunday so
their 4 postseason games should give us all plenty of material.

  _____