[eDebate] malgor is always hungry

malcolm gordon malgorthewarrior
Wed Apr 15 15:06:15 CDT 2009

Josh-

Yes, that was the point of my post. I thought I was pretty straightforward
about that. I don't do twitter it freaks me out.  Good summation-people
starving, don't ignore the poor, McDonald's is wasteful, but you forgot one
very important piece of advice.  Don't worry this is not a rick roll.
Actually I have said cap is bad a couple of times so that's a 'meaningful
argument you can tie me to.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMkC67sEEs8

*this message was sent using my dingleberry*

  _____

From: Josh [mailto:jbhdb8 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 2:34 PM
To: malcolm gordon
Cc: edebate at ndtceda.com
Subject: Re: [eDebate] malgor is always hungry

Malgor,

You are a funny fella, no denying that....but it seems the POINT of your
posts was, after three iterations, just to say "people are starving"

Good work....you called me and DK out in a discussion about how industrial
ag was better than alternatives to tell us people were starving......wow.
Good work sir.  Thanks for the heads up.  I will be looking for more up to
the minute news flashes from the bayou.

Thank goodness you are around to save me from the boredom of being
constantly wrong.....Man you are helpful to have around...Maybe if you just
send me the Malgor "twitter feed" I won't be so empty and bored anymore :).
I can't wait to do me some Malgor learnin (which seems to basically mean -
avoid all debates - mock people who try to engage - for gods sakes dont make
a meaninful argument you could be tied to).

.....hmmmm....People are starving, I should consider the poor, don't assume
everyone can afford McDonalds.....Did I miss anything soothsayer jim?
Thanks :)

Go Chefs,

Josh

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 3:24 PM, malcolm gordon