[eDebate] (Oct 10-12) SPIDER DEBATE TOURNAMENT

Kuswa, Kevin kkuswa
Sat Aug 8 11:36:48 CDT 2009

Debate Folks,

As we have for many years, we look forward to hosting you this Autumn at the University of Richmond for our tournament.  You should come to our spot--if you have in the past, you know it's a sweet tournament and we take care of you.  If you haven't come out, now is the time to give it a try.  Just let us know what you need to make it happen.  On behalf of the spiders,

Sincerely,

Kevin

Dr. Kevin Douglas Kuswa
Director of Debate, Dept. of Rhetoric & Comm. Studies
400-A Weinstein Hall                                                        (U)
University of Richmond, VA 23173                           Spide(R)bate
(804) 289-8269
debate.richmond.edu/