[eDebate] Music to cut cards by

Alfred C Snider alfred.snider
Thu Aug 13 17:09:20 CDT 2009

I was cataloging some of my old radio programs and I came upon one from
20 years ago this week, and it is a radio program about nuclear weapons.

If you want to listen to music about nuclear weapons while you cut cards
about nuclear weapons, check it out. You think the SQ is crazy, check
out what Ronald Reagan had to say back then. He was president. You could
always depend on the Dead Kennedys and Gil Scott-Heron to make fun of that.

http://collegeofmusicalknowledge.blogspot.com/2009/08/1984-08-17-atomic-mixpost-nuclear-party.html

Best wishes in all your labors,

Tuna

--