[eDebate] Frank Harrison Memorial Debate Tournament

Berry, Mike MikeBerry
Wed Aug 19 09:59:14 CDT 2009

I apologize for the lateness of the announcement but I would like to cordially invite everyone to King's College on September 19-21, 2009 for the Frank Harrison Memorial Debate Tournament.

We are honoring Frank this year by renaming the tournament in his honor.  There will be several other special ways that we will honor his memory and contribution to debate during the tournament.

The tournament invite will be posted by no later than this Friday.

Sincerely,

Michael R. Berry
Director of Debate