[eDebate] Clarion Hotel Update - Block Extension

James Lyle jrlyle
Tue Aug 25 12:48:48 CDT 2009

I wanted to let people people know that although the block is scheduled to
end today that we have gotten the block extended at the Comfort Inn.  If you
are coming to Clarion I'd encourage you to get your rooms sooner than later
as there's a limited number of rooms at the Comfort.  Additionally, as I
mentioned in the invite there are several other hotels in town that probably
have a Clarion rate that you can get.  If you want/need a different hotel,
let me know and I can help with rates.

Jim Lyle