[eDebate] Call for Summer Meeting Bids
Tue Aug 25 14:46:08 CDT 2009
The CEDA executive council is soliciting bids for the 2010 Summer Meeting.
If you are interested in hosting please forward the following information to
davismk13 at gmail.com:
1) Possible dates
2) Classroom/ meeting room access - Usually we just use one room. Is there a
cost? Is there a cost for internet access?
3) Hotel rates (for small block of 10-15 rooms)
4) Is webcasting an option? If so, what costs exist?
5) Is the host school willing/able to underwrite the costs at all? Provide
6) Transportation support? (Airport pickups, ground shuttles, etc.)
Bids are due by the end of September. We will select a host by the
conclusion of NCA. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Dr. Michael Davis
Director of Debate/Assistant Professor
James Madison University
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mailman